You know that hair that you have when you are first born? Well I think it's safe to say that Sarah's is now gone. I guess it may have been cut awhile ago though. Considering the fact the fact the sometimes she thinks that she is her own hair stylist :). She never was very good at giving herself her own hair cuts.
So we went to her first 'professional' salon! She kept telling me 'tell Siri only a trim'! I don't want all my hair gone!
 |
| Before...patiently awaiting |
 |
| Getting ready |
 |
| Oh boy....here it goes!!!!! |
 |
| Doing the finishing touches |
 |
| Before! eeeeeh |
 |
| After! |
 |
| A few inches later |
 |
| Best part ever! |
Sarah was pretty happy! After we got in the car she said "Tanna, you know...Siri did a really good job"!
Have a great week y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment