Hello! my name is Mary Brock...I got to your blog from Madison Russ' blog who is a friend of mine here in my church in South Dakota. I am just wondering if you have the music for this song? or even just the words and chords for it?
How nice that Madison has friends :). I'll see if we can get the chords...my brother played it by ear. What would be the best way to get it to you?
Sorry that I never replied! Probably the best way would be to email it to me at emmyj11@hotmail.com. Thanks!!
Hello! my name is Mary Brock...I got to your blog from Madison Russ' blog who is a friend of mine here in my church in South Dakota. I am just wondering if you have the music for this song? or even just the words and chords for it?
ReplyDeleteHow nice that Madison has friends :). I'll see if we can get the chords...my brother played it by ear. What would be the best way to get it to you?
ReplyDeleteSorry that I never replied! Probably the best way would be to email it to me at emmyj11@hotmail.com. Thanks!!
Delete