I. God loves you very much!
“We love him, because he first loved us.” 1 John 4:19
II. We have a serious problem: We are sinners
“For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
III. Breaking God’s laws must be punished.
The penalty is DEATH and HELL
“For the wages of sin is death (HELL); but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
(Revelation 21:8, Luke 16:23)
IV. Jesus suffered and shed his blood as your substitute in
paying for your sins.
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son,
(to die on the cross) that whosoever believeth in Him (trusting only in Jesus) should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
V. Jesus wants to be your Saviour TODAY.
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him.” Revelation 3:20
“Today if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts.” Hebrews 4:7b
If you believe these Scriptures, and see your desperate need to receive
the free gift of eternal life, pray now with a sincere heart saying-
“Dear Lord Jesus:
I know that I am a sinner and I deserve to spend eternity in Hell for disobeying your laws and commandments. I believe you love me and you died and shed your blood for me and rose from the dead to pay for my sins. I now believe and trust in you, that your blood is the full and final payment for all my sins. Right now I am trusting you, Lord Jesus, and you alone for the forgiveness of all my sins and to take me to heaven. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul. Please change my life. Amen”
| Alaska Fireweed |
Mmmm! Preach it, sista!
ReplyDelete